Straight Shower Tracks
Mactrac Bath and Shower Tracks are ideal for both domestic and commercial installations as the system is strong, safe, durable, and maintenance free. They are easy to install and are designed to give a lifetime of trouble-free use even in the dampest and steamiest of conditions.
Standard finishes are satin silver anodised, bright silver (chrome), and white powder coated. Non-standard colours are available on request.
Several key features include:
- The precision-made aluminium track supplied is anodized or powder coated to prevent corrosion.
- All metal components are zinc die cast or aluminium, both will never tarnish.
- Nylon glides for smooth effortless operation and fitted with heavy-duty acetyl hooks ready to hang your shower curtains. (NRS9)
- Ceiling support of track does not trap steam to support ventilation and avoid mildew.
- Track to wall fixing with uniquely designed brackets that can be used to anchor the last glide and hook near the wall.
- Handy towel or robe hanging hook included with each shower track
- Track dimensions: 16.5mm wide & 25.4mm tall with 1.8mm thick walls
Fitting Components for Unique Spaces
Large or Airy Spaces
Where one end of the track does not meet the wall, it can be finished with an end cap bracket. In these cases, an extra hanger rod may be required.
Talk to us about what you need. In situations where there is a sloping ceiling, we have a specially designed bracket to make sure the track is level.
And if the track does not meet the wall at 90°, our swivel wall bracket should be used.
If you have any questions about what you need to get the best result for your shower curtain track, please Contact Us.