Curved Shower Curtain Track Sets
Curved bath sets are supplied with 2 hanger hooks attached, 1 x 600mm long ceiling hanger rod, 2 wall brackets, 18 NRS9 glides with acetyl hooks, stainless steel fixing screws, and installation instructions.
Standard finishes are satin silver anodised, bright silver (chrome), and white powder coated. Non-standard colours are available on request.
Mactrac Shower Tracks are ideal for both domestic and commercial installations as the system is strong, safe, durable, and maintenance free. They are easy to install and are designed to give a lifetime of trouble-free use even in the dampest and steamiest of conditions.
Some key features include:
- The precision-made aluminium track supplied is anodized or powder coated to prevent corrosion.
- Nylon glides for smooth effortless operation and fitted with heavy-duty acetyl hooks ready to hang your shower curtains.
- All metal components are extruded aluminium zinc die cast and will never tarnish.
- Note that all curved tracks have a 300mm radius bend.
- Track dimensions: 16.5mm wide & 25.4mm tall with 1.8mm thick walls
- Handy towel or robe hanging hook included with each shower track
- Standard shapes & sizes including equal sides, right & left handed curves, and oval bath shower tracks
- For custom made shower tracks please contact us.
Fitting Components for Unique Spaces
Large or Airy Spaces
- Where one end of the track does not meet the wall, it can be finished with an end cap bracket. In these cases, an extra hanger rod may be required.
- Talk to us about what you need. In situations where there is a sloping ceiling, we have a specially designed bracket to make sure the track is level.
- And if the track does not meet the wall at 90°, our swivel wall bracket should be used.
Custom Shower Tracks
Product specification document:
If you have any questions about what you need to get the best result for your shower curtain track, please Contact Us.